Experienced trial lawyers protect interests of Texas businesses and families
The lawyers at Bayne, Snell and Krause have a combined 80 years of experience advocating for the rights of Texans in a variety of civil matters. Since our firm's founding in San Antonio in 1974, we have successfully resolved thousands of cases inside and outside of the courtroom. Our firm is proud to represent clients in South and Central Texas in complex civil litigation, business law, personal injury and other matters.
Reputable law firm provides high quality legal representation
For more than 40 years, clients have brought their important legal concerns to our San Antonio law firm because we are:
- Respected — Barry Snell and David Clay Snell are AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Accomplished — Our seasoned attorneys use their extensive knowledge of Texas law to resolve clients’ legal problems in the most beneficial way possible.
- Aggressive — When we take on your case we are aggressive and effective in arguing for your rights, both inside and outside the courtroom.
Sometimes people who desperately need a lawyer to resolve their problem are hesitant to hire one because of cost. We strive to work efficiently and control costs, and we also handle certain cases on a contingency-fee basis.
Experienced attorneys take on a full range of civil litigation matters
Our skillful attorneys support clients faced with legal problems in the following areas:
- Civil litigation — As a civil litigation firm working in a broad range of areas, we represent companies and property owners in real estate, commercial, and oil and gas disputes. We also handle probate and fiduciary litigation, and stand up for clients in insurance claims when insurers act in bad faith or when our clients need an attorney to fight for their financial interests.
- Business litigation — Our lawyers help clients in partnership and shareholder disputes, fiduciary litigation, banking and finance litigation, and contract disputes. We also handle commercial real estate and construction disputes.
- Personal injury — When people are injured in serious accidents or other dangerous incidents caused by another’s negligence, our personal injury lawyers fight for their right to compensation.
Our hands-on attorneys will review the evidence in your case and carefully listen to your concerns to reach a resolution that is in line with your professional or personal goals.
Contact our seasoned Texas trial lawyers for assistance
Since 1974, the seasoned trial lawyers at Bayne, Snell and Krause in San Antonio have helped clients in South and Central Texas in resolving a variety of civil matters. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at 210-756-7220 or contact us online.